Friday, November 30, 2007

Hooray for Friday!

Today my husband finally got home after being gone for a whole week hunting in Pennsylvania. He didn't get a deer unfortunately, but he said he had a good time. I am just thankful he made it home safe and sound. I have been busy today getting ready for his return, trying to get all the laundry washed before he came in with a pile more. You know our husband's are so bad at bringing home piles of laundry after a long trip...LOL! My daugther got so excited when he got home before her nap time that she wouldn't take a nap so now I'm stuck with a whiney 2 yr old for the rest of the of the evening. I'm just ready for life to get back to normal. I did finally upload my newest template and I'm proud to offer it here as a freebie for all my great blog readers. This is probably the last freebie for the weekend. I've got to work on some new designs I haven't had much time.

I call this template the Circle & Stars template and give credit to Carolyn of Scrap N Tag for her star overlay I used in this template. Thanks so much Carolyn.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get it here

Here is the layout I made using this template and using the great kit Created by petit moineaux Conte de Fee
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Please remember to leave comments I love to read the ones I get. Have a great weekend everyone.

0 comments: