Monday, December 3, 2007

Busy Weekend

Well the weekend turned out to be busier than I expected. Saturday we met my husband's cousin, he's a truck driver and was in town Saturday, and took him to lunch and then visited with Keith's parents. We got home a little late after finishing up the day grocery shopping. Yesterday we were a little more lazy, I wasn't feeling so well. We went last night to get our family Christmas Portraits done. That's really a task with a squirmy 2 yr old that only wants to play with the legos on the lego table in their waiting room. LOL! We got a few good shots though so it wasn't a complete disaster. I'll share a few of them with you guys.



I also have a few new freebie Templates ready for this week so I'll try to keep up with my blogs and get them posted. Today I have a Snowman Template. I want to see a finished layout with this template to see how well it works. I haven't made anything with it yet. So if you use it please send me a copy of it to my email scrapdesigns@embarqmail.com

SNOWMAN TEMPLATE
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get it HERE

Everyone have a great Monday!!

0 comments: