Friday, December 21, 2007

Last Day of Goodies...Merry Christmas!!

I am so excited today. First of course is this big freebie kit I am offering and secondly I am taking my daughter to a local area Winter Festival. They are shipping in 10,000 pounds of real snow and will have real reindeer for petting. I can't wait...We haven't had snow here in these parts since 2004 and it wasn't much just flurries. My daughter has never seen snow so it should be a great experience. I'll probably be very busy until after Christmas, but I do hope to maybe get another kit made before the New year for everyone so be sure to check back. Merry Christmas everyone in case I don't get to post another blog before then.

Frosty Winter Fun
Photobucket
Get it at these links below:
Papers_1; Papers_2; Papers_3; Elements

5 comments:

Trish H. said...

looks like I inspired the purple and green trend! Very pretty and I love that little Snowman!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the kit. Merry Christmas to you and your family

Cindyrelly said...

Ooooh, I LOVE the colors ;) Thanks soooo much!! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this FANTASTIC kit & ALL the AWESOME Bragbook pages!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzerd said...

gorgeous colour combinations, and so many pretty pieces!! thanks bunches!