Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hump Day...Slump Day...

Today is another morning curled up on the couch watching Christmas movies with my daughter. It's been nice. Yesterday I forgot it was the start of Hanukkah so I forgot to offer the template I made for all of you who celebrate this wonderful holiday. So I will offer it today. I hope some of you will like and use it.

Hanukkah Template
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get it Here
*I appologize for the spelling error in the tag on this template. I wasn't sure how to spell Hanukkah.*

Then I have another great template for the rest of you to use if you can't use the Hanukkah Template.

Vintage Flowers Template
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get It Here

I've got some other things in the works as well and hope to have some new stuff up later this week or next week. I'm very excitied to what is coming up in the near future for me and my love of digital scrapbooking. You'll have to check back often to see what's coming up.

1 comments:

nancypinct said...

This is great - I love the rounded corners on the photo's! Thank you for this very nice gift!