Friday, December 7, 2007

Exciting News!

First, I'd like to say I'm sorry I didn't post anything yesterday I was soo busy taking my daughter to see Santa and I just didn't feel like getting online after a busy day at the mall with her.

I'm so excited though for a few things. One Digifree has reconized my templates and listed them on their blog. Thanks so much Maria. Secondly, I have began making working with Templates~n~more's CT this week. I am excited because this is bringing me one step closer to really getting into this wonderful world of the digi-scrappin' business. Thanks so much to my good friend Trish who runs Templates~n~more for allowing me to be a part of her great team.

I have a great freebie template for you guys today. I hope you enjoy it. I am calling it Stamp My Life, I'm horrible at naming these things...LOL!

STAMP MY LIFE TEMPLATE
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get It HERE

**********************************************************
Pic from my day yesterday. My daugther loved Santa! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First congrats to you. Second your daughter is so cute. Third thank you for the template.

Joy said...

Such a great template and terrific picture of your daughter. Thanks.