Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's Cold out brrrrr!!!

It got down to freezing here in Houston last night and it's cold out still....BRRRRRRR!!! We don't get much of this cold weather so it's something we're just not used to. I am just planning on staying warm and cozy inside today. Allison and I have been snuggling up on the couch under a blanket this morning sipping our hot cocoa and watching Christmas cartoons I DVR'ed last night. She's really starting to get the idea of what Christmas is I think. It's really cute seeing her so excited.

Today I am offering a template to help us think about the warmth of Spring time.

Butterflies & Bows Template
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get it HERE!

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for both of these FAB templates!!!!!!!

Dracowin said...

Lovely template! Thank you

nancypinct said...

This is lovely! I really like this layout! Thank you for this very nice gift!