Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I Love Craigslist!!!

Hi everyone. Hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday. It's a beautifully sunny day here in my neck of the woods, but I'm still feeling like poo so I haven't even gotten dressed today. :(

I've been spending my hours surfing the net trying to finish my Christmas shopping. Spending my hubby's money while he's off hunting in PA this week...hahaha!! Today I scored a great buy on a playhouse for my daughter and the best part of it was I didn't have to spend a dime on it because my grandma sent her money and my dad is paying the rest for Christmas. We are going to pick it up tomorrow sometime. I just love Craigslist. LOL!


Since I got such a great deal today I thought I'd share this great Christmas freebie template I created the other night with you guys. I haven't made a layout using it yet, but I can't wait to see what some of you come up with.

Christmas Slice Template

Get it Here

Please remember to leave comments I love hearing from everyone who like my designs.

3 comments:

Carola said...

WOW!!!
Congratulations....you have 329 visitors in only 8 days!!!
Your templates are looking great adn I grabbed them all....LOL

Thanks and hugs
Carola

Trish H. said...

Cute play house!!! Craigslist ROCKs!! I like the template too!

nancypinct said...

This is a lovely template. Thank you for sharing it with me.