Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Busy Day

Today has been really busy. I went with my dad to pick up the playhouse for Allison today. We got home put it together and cleaned it up and she loved it. One early Christmas present for her. I then had to go to my dentist appointment for my post op appointment. Finally I'm back home and able to post here. I have a template freebie again for you today that has been in my 4shared file for some time. I see some have already found and downloaded it. I hope everyone likes it I wasn't as pleased with this one, but since I haven't had much time today this is today's freebie.

Get It HERE

1 comments:

nancypinct said...

Wonderful template! Thank you! May I suggest your put your name in the "name" of your templates - like "Shanna_Temp#12" That way your are assured of getting credit when we use them. I have done this, but others may forget. Just a suggestion! Thank you for your generosity!