Saturday, November 24, 2007

Rainy, Lazy Saturday

Today has been really rainy. I'm just being so lazy today because of the dreary day. Last night I downloaded a bunch of new kits and designer resources from some of my favorite blogs. I thought I'd share a few of my find with you guys in case you want to pick them up for yourselves. I did make a new template and page last night, but at the moment I don't have my external hard drive hooked up so that I can share it with you. I'll try to get it uploaded today or tomorrow so please check back.

Here are a few of the goodies I picked up off some blog sites:

Visit Petit Moineaux's blog and pick these two great kits up for free!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit Stone Accents' Blog and pick up this great freebie Kit

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at this great Template I found from Lindsay Jane Designs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at all these great kits I got from Raspberry Road Designs' Blog. Susan has some great kits and has just opened her new store check it out.




I hope everyone has a great Saturday!

0 comments: