Tuesday, November 20, 2007

You know friends are great

I have had the pleasure of going on a couple trips this year to meet some internet buddies of mine. In May I visited my grandma in southern Missouri and while there I met a friend of mine from Kansas City half way in Springfield. We had a great time and took our kids to the zoo there and all. Then just about a month ago I had the pleasure of traveling to New York to meet friends from Baltimore, Pittsburgh, and Canada. We all met up in Niagra Falls and went over into Canada to tour the falls one day for a few hours. The rest of the weekend was spent on shopping and a road trip from Pittsburgh to Niagra Falls and back. It was nice to have a weekend away with no kids for all us ladies. Anyway I got some really great pics and made it into this page to remind myself how great of friends I have.

For this page I used a Design by Krista kit Thankful from her blog linked in my favorites here. I also used a Templates-n-More Template #39 from my great friend Trish. You can get this template or one of her many other templates here. Thanks Ladies for your wonderful designs.

I will try and post a few more of my latest pages in the next few days along with another freebie template. So be checking back soon. Thanks!

0 comments: