Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Update on my Daughter & My awesome friend Trish

Back from the doctor's office today. With this update:
She was fine all morning running about a 100 degree temp. We took her to the doctor and he checked her out said her throat was a little red so ordered the strep test and wanted her temp checked since the nurse didn't do it at first. The nurse comes in to do the strep, Allison got so upset and started screaming and wouldn't stop. Well she started feeling really really hot and after that the nurse came in to take her temp. She did the first ear 105 then she did it again and it was 104 something in the other ear. She went out to tell the doctor and came back in and told us to strip her clothes off and they'd be in with Tylenol and Motrin to give her. They gave her both doses and the doctor came back in to talk with us. Allison is still screaming so bad I could barely hear him. I think he said the strep test was negative (didn't give us antibotics so I am pretty sure it was neg) so he order a CDC blood test to check for a baterial virus. They came back in to do that and it was so bad. We had to physical hold her down crying and screaming for them to draw blood out of her arm. Keith had to hold her arm they were drawing blood from and I thought he was gonna loose it. The blood tests should be back this afternoon and if I don't hear from the doc by 4 he said to call the office. So no Thanksgiving for us tomorrow at all. I just want my baby well.
MY AWESOME SCRAPPING FRIEND
She's the person who got me hooked on this blog site. I wanted to mention her to everyone and let you know she's out there in the scrapping world and doing an awesome job. You can snag her many templates like this one she posted today

0 comments: