Sunday, November 25, 2007

Soggy Sunday

Yeah it's still been raining here today in the Houston area. I haven't felt like even getting dressed today so I didn't. LOL! I'm sorry I don't have a freebie for you guys today maybe I'll get busy one night this week and get some things put together for everyone to enjoy.
I finally ordered my scrapbooks I completed awhile back. I have a 8x8 ABC book I did for my daughter and I ordered 3 of those through Shutterfly, 2 for gifts and one for me. I also ordered my first 12x12 book of Allison's 2nd year pages. I can't wait to see them. Right now Shutterfly has a free shipping offer on purchases $50 or more. I think it ends on the 28th, so hurry if you got those books needing printed for the holidays.
Thanks to everyone for downloading my templates and putting them to use. I'd love to see your layouts if you would please send me an email with your layouts to scrapdesigns@embarqmail.com.

0 comments: