Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday Freebies!!

Monday is here, back to the work week for alot of people. I'm just sitting at home still medicated from my wisdom tooth surgery Friday. Last night I worked on a lot of great goodies for all of you this week. I will try to offer one or two freebies each day this week for you guys to enjoy. Today I have two freebie templates I hope you can use in your holiday projects. Lets just say I felt snowy last night even though we don't get snow here in south Texas often I still love to use snow flakes in my winter designs. So enjoy.

Here is my first freebie today, a 4x6 Greeting Card style template. Get it here.



Secondly I have a 12x12 Snowflake Template for you to enjoy. Get it here.


Please remeber to leave comments. I love reading all the comments I get everyday.

3 comments:

Trish H. said...

Very Cute!

Mad Scientist Society said...

Am downloadin' your template.... keep an eye on my blog for it to appear using my Snowsicle Kit :D :D Thanks for makin' it easy. Candy

nancypinct said...

Vry pretty card and a lovely template too! Thank you!