Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Too early Wednesday

I'm having a really bad morning today. My daughter woke up at 3 a.m. after I really never fell asleep so I'm running on no sleep today. Fun! Fun! She is running a low grade fever again for the second day in a row so I guess I'm calling the doctor today to see if I can get her in, she's never sick so of course I'm worried when she gets a little fever.

Anyway, today I have a 12x12 scrapbook template for everyone to enjoy. This is only in PSD format.


Here is a preview of the page I made using this template. I used Designs by Krista's kit Autumn Beauty


2 comments:

Sharon Kay said...

This is darling! I can't wait to use the template!

I feel for you on your daughter being sick. My oldest (he is 18 years now and healthy!) had continual ear infections with high fevers every month for 2 years! I spent a lot of time in doctor offices with a sick and crying/screaming baby in my arms. One day you'll blink...and they will be 18 years old!! It happened to me!

danzinst said...

Great job on your templates.Thanks for sharing