Monday, January 7, 2008

Working on my Wedding Album Again --New Layout

Hi everyone. I hope everyone who reads my blog is doing well. I am trying to get back into the swing of things and getting some creative juices flowing once again. I've really been slacking on making layouts so I thought I'd get back into it again and pick up on my Wedding Album today I've been working on for the past 8 months or so. Yeah so it's taken over 8 years to make a wedding scrapbook, so what...LOL! I still need to get my lazy butt in my closet and scan more pictures for the scrapbook, but I'm really in no hurry seeing as it's taken me this long to get started on this book anyway. It's been a couple months since I've made a layout for this book so today I have a layout I made using a template from the DID Scrapbook Forum, it's one of Trish's (templates-n-more) templates and a really good one. You can head over to her blog for more info on how to get it.


Credits for: The Groom (Layout)

Kit Used:
Challenged/Chris Young/HeavenlyScraps

Font Used:
Fontdinerdotcom

Template Used:
TC#3/Templates-n-more/DID Template#3 Challenge

0 comments: