Monday, January 14, 2008

New Template Series

I know I have really been slacking on my blog lately. Sorry to all my fans. I've just not been in the creative scrappin' mood. I have also been really busy with my daughter lately. We've been working on a schedule for us during the day and I find I have barely any internet time anymore, but that is fine because I need to spend more time with my daughter. We also started a MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) group last week and we'll be going to meeting every 2 weeks. I am working on trying to socialize her more since we're at home so much. I have noticed a real change in her behavior so she is improving in all areas. I just finished reading the "Super Nanny: How to get the best from your children" book as well and started a reward & chores chart for my daughter, she loves it. She's quiet a little helper. :)

Well enough about what's going on in my life I know you guys just really are here for the freebie so I'll shut up. Teehee...LOL!

Here is the first of a few Hearts templates I've made. I'll be offering the others a little bit along the next few weeks. So check by soon.

Hearts Template #1
Photobucket
Get it Here

4 comments:

KrisG said...

Ohhhh... I love this!!!! I'm gonna have to play tonight with this one. Thank you! I'll post you a link when I'm done so you can see. THANK YOU!

Unknown said...

I love it!!! Going to have bust out some mushy pictures to play with...lol. THanks!

Trish H. said...

great template shanna!

Unknown said...

How wonderful for you and your daughter to have something to do together to develop her social skills. It is a great idea.

Thank you for the charming template.