Saturday, January 19, 2008

Heart's Template #3

Sorry I was too busy to get around to posting a new template in my series. I'm still working up more ideas as I go along so this maybe a big template series if I keep it up. I'm also got a few ideas in the works for kits possibly coming up in the next few weeks, I just have to get the stuff done. I'm also trying to fit in time to scrap Lay Outs and take new pics so I have something to scrap. I just feel so overwelmed by it all sometimes, but I love doing it. Scrappin' keeps me sane. LOL! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. We have had a good one so far Allison and I spent the day with my Dad and family. Poor Keith (my hubby) had to work, but it was a beautiful day today so we enjoyed it.

Hearts Template #3
Photobucket
Get it Here

2 comments:

Sharon Kay said...

Great looking template...thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful heart template!!! Thank you so much, this series is delightful.