Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I haven't fallen off of the face of the Earth!!

I am so sorry. I have really let my blog go this past 2 weeks. I have just been having a lot of things coming up and trying to do too many things at once. I have worked on more templates for my Hearts Series, but have decided to wait until February 1st to reveal anymore templates. I hope to have a template each day in February for you guys up til Valentine's Day so that means I have about 10 more templates to make to catch up, but I'll get it done I promise. So be looking out for 14 new templates between February 1st & the 14th. I also have a new kit finished that I will get up sometime between then. I just wanted everyone to know I've not disappeared and will be back in a couple days with an exciting new series for everyone to enjoy and use.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know real life can get in the way of fun time. Sounds like you are also busy with making us templates so who can be upset with you lol
I can't wait until Feb 1st to start seeing the templates. I love your templates

Trish H. said...

I've been there too! As I always say, Family comes first, Scrapping comes second LOL... Glad to see ya back though! Cant wait to see what you bring us!