Friday, February 1, 2008

Welcome to Fabulous February!!

I'm so glad to welcome February. To me February is the month of love and renewal. I see hearts this time of year so what better way to celebrate the month by offering the rest of my Hearts Series of Templates and other goodies! Each day I'll be offering 1 new Heart Template from now to Valentine's Day. This is just my little way of saying thank you to all my good friends out there that love my work. I still haven't recieved an email though with any of your layouts you have made using my templates. I'd love, love, love to see your work and add a lovely slide show to my blog here. Please! Please! Please! Send me links to your galleries where you have posted layouts you have done using my templates or even an attached file. I really want to see them. You can email me at scrapdesigns@embarqmail.com

So without further-ado I present to you....
Hearts & More Template
Photobucket
Get it Here

2 comments:

Joy said...

This is wonderful! Thank you so much.

Lara's Digi World said...

Your templates are so beautiful, I´ll come back often for them. Thank you for sharing.