Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I am so pleased with all the comments I got from my Hearts Template Series. It makes me feel really good that there are some of you out there that like my ideas and work.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day. I surprised my husband this morning by putting his Valentine's gifts in his truck last night so he'd find them first thing this morning. I made him a picture frame that says Daddy's Princess on it and put a picture of Allison in it for him. We also made a card from Allison. I found a really touching card at the store that had everything I wanted to say to him in the words I'd use if I could get them out as elegantly as the card was writen. I bought him a Reese's Peanut Butter cup heart and we made white chocolate covered pretzels at MOPS yesterday so I added those in with my gift. I think he was surprised.
Here is a picture of the frame I made:


Ok now for today's template. This is the last template in the Hearts Series.

Hearts Template #16
Photobucket
Get it Here

1 comments:

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you! I love all your Valentine templates!