Monday, February 4, 2008

Hearts Template #6 - Monday's Freebie

It has really turned off warm here in the Houston area this weekend and today. We are expecting tempatures up to possibly 80 today. Crazy weather I tell you. I have been working really hard to finish up this template series for all my fans and can assure you will have 1 new template freebie everyday til Valentine's day. YAY! I have also got an exciting new kit for you as well which should be coming out the next week with a few add-on's to it as well.

Hearts Template #6
Photobucket
Get it Here

2 comments:

Sharon Kay said...

Very pretty template! Thank you very much! I have a lot of valentine layouts over the years with my kids that I need to scrap so this will help a lot!

stacy said...

Thanks so much! I'm hoping that your weather stays nice and mild, since I'll be down there next month and I'd love to let my daughter be able to play outside! Thanks again from another TX gal (I've actually got family in Porter, so I got a kick out of seeing that's where you're from)